Terms and Conditions for the APW Property Guess the Name of the Teddy competition in Weybridge
1. The APW Property Guess the Name of the Teddy Competition (“the Competition”) is offered by APW Lettings, a trading name of Countrywide Residential Lettings Limited, registered address Greenwood House, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0PP (“the Promoter”). Countrywide Residential Lettings Limited is an agent and subsidiary of Countrywide Estate Agents.
2. Entry into the Competition is open to eligible customers only. Eligible customers are those who are
a visitor at the event taking place at AWS Christmas Fair at the ACS Cobham on 20th November 2022 (“the Event”). Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Competition are excluded. Entrants under the age of 18 must have consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering this Competition. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of an entrant under 18 agrees to these terms and conditions on behalf of the entrant. Proof of age and identity may be required.
3. Entry into the Competition shall open at the Event on 20th November 2022 at 10:00 hrs (“Start Time”) and will close at 16:00 hrs on 20th November 2022 (“Closing Time”). Entries received outside of these dates and times will not be valid
4. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
5. Entrants must enter the Competition by guessing the name of the teddy. The customer who makes the closest guess will be the winner. The teddy will be available at the Promoter’s stall at the Event.
6. Entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under 18) must complete the Competition entry form in order to be entered into the Competition. Entrants must include their estimated guess along with their name, email address and telephone number. If the entrant is under 18, their estimated guess and first name and the address, email address and telephone number of their parent or legal guardian must be included on the entry form. The Competition entry form can be obtained from the Promoter’s stall the Event and will need to be returned to a representative of the Promoter at the Event between the Start Time and Closing Time.
7. The Promoter will decide the winner using the actual name of the teddy as previously determined by the Promoter. In the event of multiple winning entries, the Promoter will select one winner at random from all winning entries. In the event of no winning entries, the Promoter will select one winner from the closest guess.
8. Entrants can enter the Competition only once and any multiple entries will be discarded and not considered.
9. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, late or incomplete.
10. The winner will be notified by a representative of the Promoter at the Event. If the winner is unable to be contacted at the Event, the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavours to contact the winner (or their parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under 18) using the contact details provided at entry within 7 days from the Closing Time.
11. If the winner (or their parent or legal guardian if the winner is under 18) does not respond within 7 days of being contacted, he or she will forfeit the Prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
12. The winner will collect the Prize at the Event. If this is not possible, the winner (or their parent or legal guardian) will need to contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org and make alternative arrangements.
13. The Prize is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other prize. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The cash value of the Prize is 0.00001p.
14. Your information is being collected and processed by the Promoter for the purposes of managing the Competition and to market other relevant services and products. All information will be processed in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation. Full details of how we process your information can be found on our Privacy Notice available at: https://www.countrywide.co.uk/notices/PrivacyNotice.pdf . A printed copy of our Privacy Notice is available on request. If you need to discuss how your information is being processed, please contact us at email@example.com. If the entrant is under 18, by taking part in this Competition the parent or legal guardian of the entrant consents to the processing of the entrant’s personal data for the purposes of this Competition and as specified in these Terms and Conditions. Personal data information relating to entrants under 16 will not be stored or shared for any further marketing or any other purpose.
15. By entering the Competition you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter’s decision on the Competition shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.